I am an Instructor in Radiology working with Prof. Kawin Setsompop at Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging.
I am interested in MRI data acquisition and reconstruction, in particular,
- Parallel imaging and compressed sensing,
- Machine Learning,
- MR Fingerprinting,
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping,
- MR Spectroscopic Imaging, and
- Diffusion Imaging.
- Research Fellow in Radiology, MGH/Harvard, Feb 2013 - May 2016
- PhD in EECS, MIT, Feb 2010 - Feb 2013
- SM in EECS, MIT, Sep 2008 - Feb 2010
- BS in EE, Bogazici University, Sep 2004 - Jun 2008
- BS in Physics, Bogazici University, Sep 2004 - Jun 2008