The Why & How seminar series is designed to introduce research assistants, graduate students, and postdoctoral and clinical fellows – really, anyone who is interested – to the many tools used in the Center. These include software tools and most of the major imaging modalities wielded by Martinos investigators (MRI, PET, EEG, MEG, optical, TMS and others). As the name of the series suggests, the talks cover both the reasons researchers might need a particular tool and the nuts and bolts of how to apply it. You can watch videos of the overviews below.
To receive notifications of upcoming talks, sign up for the Why & How mailing list here.
- Avery Berman, (08/2018 – present)
- Bin Deng, (08/2020 – present)
- Mainak Jas, (09/2019 – present)
- Valeria Barletta, (10/2019 – present)
- Aina Frau-Pascual, (08/2018 – 08/2020)
Why & How Presentations
View the full Why & How playlist here